Increase Conversions From Your PPC Advert

Free Download

If you’re like many small businesses you’ve implemented Pay Per Click Adverts at some time or at the very least you’re thinking about it. Learn what you can do to optimise your next Pay Per Click Advert to increase conversions.

    Get your free download here...

    Would you like to receive free monthly digital marketing advice?

    One of our core values at Vu is education; we would like to offer you some free advice. Just tick the box below to sign up, here's the headline facts:

    • Your name and email will be stored in a secure 3rd party mailing system
    • We will never end more than two emails per month
    • If you don't get any value from it, you can unsubscribe at any point

    It costs businesses about 5-10 times more to acquire new customers than it does to market to an existing list of prospects. On average 70% of visitors to a website are not ready to buy yet and when you’re using PPC ads that literally means throwing away 70% of your budget while hoping to convert the remaining 30% from a visitor to customer. So what are you doing to engage with the rest of the visitors who are clicking through to your website.

    In this offer you’ll learn:

    • Matching keywords with the customer buying cycle
    • Matching your website content with the PPC advert objective
    • Matching content offering to the stages of the customer buying cycle