The more you can understand and manage yourself the less you will pay your agency.
If you aren’t confident with what you can do with your content management system, this may be just what you need. Here’s what will we cover:
- General introduction to wordpress
- Find your way around the dashboard and menu
- Understanding post layout and publishing
- The difference between Posts and Pages
- Setting up Users and privileges
- Organising Menus and dropdowns
- Plug-in updates, security and best practice
This will leave you clearer on how to publish content, edit menus and find your way around updating plugins.
All of that covered in one half day session, for £150 – or free if you are signed up to one of our tribe packages.
Interested in registering?
Pop your details in here and someone will get to advise you when the next course is running.