What will I get from a workshop?
This is perfect for teams who:
What does a workshop entail?
Its so simple, all you really need is the 5P’s, find out what they are and why we think they are so powerful
- Must consider the competing needs of a range of stakeholders
- Need to prioritise features against user needs
- Get a clear idea of required features to set budgets and brief suppliers
Discover realistic features and set expectations in your stakeholder team
You have stakeholders and they have opinions. Sales want a shopping cart, marketing wants virtual reality and the social media person believes TikTok is the only game in town. How do you strike a balance between wants and limited budgets, get shared vision and keep the peace?
A facilitated product features workshop will solve these problems, build consensus and inform strategy.
The process was invaluable for thinking time and to help me really take on board what I needed to do next. In practice it did not feel like a moment too long.
Penny Comley Ross, Carolina Blinds & Curtains
- Any digital project
- Web application
- or Mobile app
Objectives of the workshop
- The tone is exploratory where all voices are heard and no ideas are wrong
- We’ll explore wants and needs of stakeholders, consider customer needs and get the stakeholder team to start to share a common vision
- We’ll do prioritisation exercises designed to seed attitudes for effective compromise
- Create a prioritised list of potential digital product features under
- Must have
- Should have
- Could have
- Must not have
Who should likely attend
The workshop is suitable for groups of 3-12 people, can take place at your business or online and is designed for:
- Project managers
- Business strategists
- Operation managers
Time needed from you
- 2 hour workshop in person or online
- Report containing
- Prioritised list of potential digital product features
- Useful information to create high-level briefs for external suppliers, competitive tender documents or budget planning
- An enlightening team-building exercise