What will I get from a workshop?
This is perfect for those:
What does a workshop entail?
Its so simple, all you really need is the 5P’s, find out what they are and why we think they are so powerful
- Looking to gain better engagement with their customers
- Struggling to sell or translate their product offering
Workshops by their very nature are there to bend and flex to meet your ideas, so you may come out of it with all sorts of valuable insight you didn’t expect, but focussing the conversation on the above we will help you with the following.
What you will gain:
- An understanding of your customers pains and problems
- Aligning your messaging and products to meet their needs
Discover your customers
This workshop asks questions that allow you to understand who your customers are, their motivations, pain and frustration.
Personas focus activity: who we are selling to, writing for, targeting with advertising or building web applications for. Personas are a representation of a person with needs and preferences, and we do a better job of servicing our customers when we keep them in mind.
- Any digital project
- Web applications
- Digital marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Content creation
- or even offline activity
Objectives of the workshop
During the session we’ll:
- Explore historical sources of work or income in your business
- Ideate to identify customers and their needs
- Group customers by role
- Assess the dimensions of identified roles
- Identify recurring themes and patterns in your business activity
- Gather information to produce assumptive customer personas which can be used at any stage in your customers’ journey
Who should likely attend
The workshop is suitable for groups of 3-12 people, can take place at your business or online and is designed for:
- Business owners
- Account managers
- Anyone with deep interest in customers
- A selection of real customers you invite to attend
Time needed from you
- 2 hour workshop in person or online
- A report containing
- A set of sketch assumptive personas including dimensions and goals
- Dimensions analysis
- Clarity on your service offering
- An enlightening team-building exercise