Social Media Apprentice
Who We Are
Vu Online are a digital web design and marketing company based on Totnes High Street, South Devon. Due to a period of growth we are looking to recruit a Social Media Apprentice. This is an exciting role that will see the person creating, and managing campaigns for various companies across different industries. Would you like to join our small but vibrant team?
As a Social Media Apprentice, you’ll:
- Creating and scheduling social media posts for Vu Online and Vu Online clients.
- Assisting in the management of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and other social media accounts – with a view to having autonomy of these accounts after a period of time.
- Creating relevant, engaging content and posts for the relevant channels.
- Analysing and creating social media reports
- Staying up to date with the latest social media updates
- This person must have a natural flair and passion for social media
- Accurate grammar and spelling
- Good attention to detail
- Able to handle dealing with a variety of projects at any one time
- Able to use initiative
- Copywriting skills are advantageous
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Reliable and conscientious
- Fast learner
- Team player
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is advantageous
The role is full time.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
£160 per week – 40 hours (£4.00 per hour)
You will receive the standard company holiday allowance.
Just get in touch and tell us what makes you who you are.