1) What information do we collect?
With your express consent, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geo location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and navigation);
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of enquiring about our services through our contact form (including enquiry and email address).
2) Using your personal information
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications relating to the delivery of products/services that you have purchased from us;
- (c) send you email notifications specifically requested by you;
- (d) Where you have specifically agreed to this, send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link on any of the emails received).
- (e) Where you have specifically agreed to this, to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (eg google) – this information will use the information taken through cookie and usage data and be passed to a third party in order for us to analyse our website data, this will not be used to identify any individual user. However, Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, insofar as reasonably necessary for the delivery of our services/products. In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information
- where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The steps that we take to secure and protect your data include:
- Serving all of our website pages via HTTPS to ensure that data is transferred in an encrypted form and cannot be intercepted and read.
- Only using hosting providers who are fully compliant with the GDPR and have thorough security procedures.
- Restricting website CMS access to key staff.
- Regularly updating passwords.
- Maintaining strong passwords.
- Regularly performing security updates to our website.
- Maintaining a firewall to restrict server access.
- Restricting root access to our servers and databases.
- Conforming to WordPress security best practices.
5) Policy amendments
6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email received.
7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites but we check these practices when choosing the third party providers that we work with in order to ensure that they are compliant with the GDPR and that they take the security of your personal data as seriously as we do.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie
Used to customise your experience on our website.
The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
Name of Cookie
First / Third Party
Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Used by Google Analytics to make sure that data is collected at a sensible rate.
Used to track whether you have arrived on our website via a paid advert on Google.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.