Because we put people first, we want you to clearly understand our commitment to safeguarding your privacy while you visit our website. The policy below sets out how we will treat your personal information. If you have questions, please get in touch.
1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including geo location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and navigation);
- (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of enquiring about our services through our contact form (including enquiry and email address).
2) Using your personal information
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (c) send you email notifications specifically requested by you;
- (d) send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- (e) provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information
- where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5) Policy amendments
6) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- (a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
- (b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.